O & M Technical Authoring Services
Beaman Technical Services provides specialist support to the project team.
The service provides the project manager with a person dedicated to the compilation of the operating and maintenance (O&M) manual.
The O&M manual is provided in the following formats, on each project:
The final issue of the manual is converted into portable document format (.pdf) files and issued on CD as an "electronic photocopy". This format is secure, easy to store, and simple to view on any personal computer. Printed copies, if required, can be generated from the final issue CDs.
The manual is "built up" in portable document format (.pdf) files, on this website, as the works progress. Any parties authorised by you will have access to view and print off from the manual 24/7 via the internet.
For each project we...
- Prepare a detailed review of the specification to ensure document compliance.
- Request the O&M literature from the various equipment suppliers.
- Visit site to survey and record plant details.
- Write and compile the manual.
- Prepare and issue the draft copy of the manual for comment.
- Revise & update the manual to incorporate the issued comments.
- Prepare & issue the final manual on CD.
- Maintain an online copy of the manual for viewing by authorised personnel - via the internet 24/7.