Technical Authoring Service
Using Beaman Technical Services "adds" a specialist to your site team dedicated to the compilation of your handover documentation.
On projects that utilise BIM, these documents provide asset data for COBie datasheet input e.g. serial no, dates, warranty info, etc.
Our easy to access and secure online library can host your existing documentation. Video files can be uploaded and viewed online.
Documentation is provided in the following formats:
The document is converted into industry standard portable document format (.pdf) files and issued on CD, DVD or USB drive. This format is secure, easy to store, and simple to view on any personal computer.
The documents are "built up" in portable document format (.pdf) files, on this website, as the works progress. Persons authorised by you will be able to view documents online 24/7 via any internet enabled device.
For each project we...
- Review the specification requirments to ensure document compliance.
- Request the O&M literature from the various equipment suppliers.
- Visit site to survey and record plant details.
- Write and compile the manual.
- Prepare and issue the draft copy of the manual for comment.
- Revise & update the manual to incorporate the issued comments, literature, test records & drawings.
- Prepare & issue the final manual on CD.
- Maintain an online copy of the manual for viewing by authorised personnel - via the internet 24/7.